Summary of Terms applicable to user privacy:
PII: Personally Identifiable Information (information collected with an intention to identify and contact a person such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) (hereinafter “PII”)
Non-PII: Any other Non-Personally Identifiable Information (including, but not limited to, information such as IP address, browser types, operating systems, domain names, access dates and times, referring website addresses, online transactions and browsing and search activity.
Data: Will refer to any information collected as a result of the use of our services, including PII and Non-PII information described above.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, including, but not limited to:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include name, business name, address, email address, billing and or credit card information, etc., which may be used internally for various service support functions.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website (non-personally identifiable, such as IP address, browser type, operating system, domain names, access dates and times, referring website addresses, online transactions and browsing and search activity), which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
This site shall only collect personally identifiable information (PII) that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, contact requests, completed membership forms, and emails. Star Digital Media will only use PII for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
Star Digital Media may collect information (Non-PII) that may not be unique to you and may even gather additional or other personal and/or non-personal information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, at a later time.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose or frequent in order to better understand how your information is collected, garnered and used.
The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. Some of the common uses for our cookies are as follows:
- To recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- To identify and authenticate a user across different pages of our website, within our own website, in a session or across different sessions. This is so that the user does not need to provide a password on every page the user visits; and
- To be able to retrieve a user’s previously stored data, for example, information that the user previously submitted to the website, so as to facilitate reuse of this information by the user.
“Log Files” track actions occurring on sites and collect data including, as an example, your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, click data and types of advertisements viewed.
“web beacons” are electronic files used to track your navigation of a website or collection of sites, the completion of transactions, submittal of applications and browsing behavior.
A useful resource on understanding Cookies may be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Use of the Information Collected
Star Digital Media, LLC., does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Star Digital Media, LLC., from time to time, may feel it necessary to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a specific offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest, then, at the time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address, etc. may be shared with the third party.
Star Digital Media, LLC., may share specific data with their trusted partners in an effort to provide customers with statistical analysis, deliver support, and provide you with email and/or postal mail. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services which you requested, and, as such, they are thus required to maintain the confidentiality of all your information, in accordance with this agreement.
Star Digital Media, LLC., may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to optimize product service offerings specific to the needs of the user.
Star Digital Media, LLC., may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if require to do so pursuant to applicable laws and/or in good faith belief that4 such action is deemed necessary or required to:
- a) Conform to decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Star Digital Media, LLC., and/or its website;
- b) Safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Star Digital Media, LLC.; and
- c) Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of Star Digital Media website and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
Star Digital Media, LLC., does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information (PII) from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com . I you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Intellectual Property Notice
- a) All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks and service marks are owned by and property of Star Digital Media, LLC., or the properly attributed party.
- b) When used in this agreement, the term “Intellectual property” shall be understood to mean that bundle of rights that protect original works of authorship in any tangible medium of expression, now known or later developed, from which they can be perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device. Including, any “works of authorship” such as computer programs, applications or other software used by the business for promotion or use in its services. Such intellectual property includes, but is not limited to the following: musical works including any accompanying words; pictorial, graphic, and computer aided designs (photographs, prints, diagrams, models, and technical drawings); motion pictures and other audiovisual works; sound recordings and any other property that has been defined as intellectual property by any federal or state court at the time of violation or use by either Star Digital Media, LLC D.B.A. Estrella Digital Media or any third parties with or without the authority by the owner of such property.
- c) It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and use or modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible. Any such actions may lead to seeking criminal prosecution as well as civil remedies, including, but not limited to, compensatory damages for loss of profit, actual damages, attorney’s fees, costs of court and all other sums permissible by federal or state law.
- d) Star Digital Media, LLC, D.B.A. Estrella Digital Media may also seek an injunction ceasing all use of any intellectual property by any third party.
- e) Indemnity – In the event the information was disclosed by you and then used by any third party to indemnify Star Digital Media, LLC, D.B.A. Estrella Digital Media, for any of the above damages due to the actions of said parties.
- f) You may use our intellectual property with clear and obvious credit back to our site, as well as links back to the page where the materials, designs, images, text, quote or post is located when it is appropriate to do so. However, you may never claim any of our intellectual property as your own or your unique creation, even with attribution.
Star Digital Media, LLC., shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s PII under out control.
In addition, Star Digital Media, LLC., is a licensee of (XXX). The website is secured by VeriSign. The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE OVER PRIVACY IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PRIVACY POICY AND APPLICABLE SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. You also agree that you have provided notice to, and obtained consent from , any third party individuals whose information you supply to us with regard to: (a) the purposes for which such third party’s information has been collected; (b) the intended recipients or categories of recipients of the third party’s information; (c) which of the third party’s data are obligatory and which data, if any, are voluntary; and (d) how the third party can access and, if necessary, rectify the data held about them.
How to Contact US